Who Am I?
Consider your own identity: Who you are, what makes
you unique, how others see you, and what you want others to know and see about you.
Choose a format suited to your own learning styles and intelligence to represent yourself visually, in writing, in
combination of visual and written work, or in another suitable medium, such as a poem or a rap. You may wish to include
some of the following elements:
• a personal motto or saying
• a symbol that represents something about you
• your attitudes about yourself
• your strengths and talents
• your hopes and dreams for the future
• what you most like about yourself
• what you are working on improving about yourself (with a positive focus), not what you dislike about yourself
Focus on the positive and create a product that makes you feel good about yourself while showing others all that is good about you.